Finding people to play Shadowrun with online can be tough. In this episode we talk with some members of the ShadowNet and RunnerHub play communities about how to help people find ways to play Shadowrun online.
EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS – Jacob Heid & James O’Neil
Justin – From /r/ShadowNet – https://www.reddit.com/r/shadownet/
Alex – From /r/RunnerHub – https://www.reddit.com/r/runnerhub/
Chit-Chat / Catching Up
- BOBBY – Year-End SR Podcast Simulcast
- CASSIE is making adventures for you!
- SR: Anarchy in Game Informer’s top tabletop games of 2016 – http://bit.ly/2hRouMA
- SR #1 on this Ranker poll – http://bit.ly/2ics83w
- Scott Flowers – As a GM, would you allow a player to use the Dependents Negative Quality for needy/destructive mundane pets? For example, a PC could get incessant Matrix notices from their home of their cat knocking over and breaking things out of boredom when they’re in the middle of a run. If so, in your opinion, how many cats would a crazy cat lady PC need to adequately represent each rank of the Dependents quality?
- Ocule – So with a group of new players, im the only one with shadowrun experience would you recommend starting them on anarchy or starting them on vanilla?
Main Topic – Finding Ways to Play Online
- RunnerHub – https://www.reddit.com/r/runnerhub/
- ShadowNet – https://www.reddit.com/r/shadownet/
- Roll20 – https://www.roll20.net
NEXT EPISODE: Kevin Czarnecki – Cutting Aces
CONTACT THE SHOW: