Kevin Czarnecki talks DocWagon with us. We really take a good deep dive in exploring this AA megacorp and how it fits into the Sixth World of Shadowrun.
EXECUTIVE PRODUCERS – Jacob Heid & James O’Neil
- Author of the SR novel Crimson – http://tinyurl.com/hbax7us
- Writing features in many 5th Edition sourcebooks.
Chit-Chat / Catching Up
- BOBBY – Do you run holiday-themed runs?
- CASSIE – Ran Matrix WetWork job. Crew had to kill a target in a UV Host. Succeed by 1 hit point. Tense and lot of fun.
- Shadowrun Names – http://shadowrun.itemcards.com/
- SR: Anarchy Street Date & New CatalystShop – https://store.catalystgamelabs.com/
- Scott Flowers – Magic has a starting value from 1 to 6 (or 7 with the Exceptional Attribute quality)… The maximum value of your Magic attribute (if you have one) is 6 + your initiation level” – SR5 CRB p. 278. If you have Exceptional Quality (Magic) and get Magic 7 at start, doesn’t that directly contradict your max being 6 + initiation level?
- Florian Urbanek – I’m building a cat shaman and I was wondering, in your opinion, if the exceptional attribute: Magic was worth the karma cost?
Main Topic – DocWagon
NEXT EPISODE: Ozzkore – The Role of Shadowrunners in the Sixth World
CONTACT THE SHOW: